weight ticker

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Copied from old blog...

Thursday, November 4, 2010
Restarting a year latter. Day 1

Ok so this morning reality slapped me in the face. This is the THIRD time I've really broken down and cried about my weight. Each time I vow that it will be the last...each time I set a limit for myself before reality gets the best of me. The first time I started freaking out I think I was about 170 lbs. The next time I was in the 180's. So for the past year I secretly said to myself so long as I don't get to 200 lbs I'll be ok with what I weigh. Well this morning out of the blue I wipped the dust of my bathroom scale, held my breath, and had the devastation devour me. 202 lbs. I knew it was right. It's time to put on my big girl pants (not to be mistaken with my fat girl pants) and do something about this. Like NOW. No more talking about it. I tired of looking at myself in the mirror and not seeing the girl that I feel like inside. It's horrifying to think that I've let it go this bad.

I have no excuses left to use up. I know what I need to do...I just have to stick to it.

Measurements:
Weight 202 lbs
Arm (L) 13.5 (R) 13.5
Neck 14
Bust 42
Chest 35
Waist 42
Hips 47
Thigh (L) 25.5 (R) 25.5

No comments:

Post a Comment