weight ticker

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

TTC Cycle day 29

So today is test day, which means that I was supposed to get my period yesterday. All day yesterday I felt like my period was coming, well let me be more specific by saying that I got the cramps that I get before the really bad cramps come on. Because of my endo when I really cramp they are unbearable. But these ones were more like the cramps I get that are just uncomfortable (the ones I get that let me know that the worst is yet to come). The thing is they didn't get any worse (or better for that matter). So here I am today a whole day late and I still have the cramps...and now I have brown spotting. My cervix which I normally don't check is super low.

I really thought that I was pregnant this cycle until a few days ago when I felt like I lost my symptoms. Yes my breasts were still tender but nowhere near the same extent and the bloating deflated, not all the way, but enough to notice. I don't really have any hope left for this cycle. I haven't tested today as I have been testing since cycle day 23 and have been getting BFN's (Big Fat Negatives). So with the spotting this morning if I don't get my period in a couple of days I'll test again then. But I don't think I'm going to make it until then :(

I'm super depressed today and I think it's because Christmas is right around the corner. I was really hoping that we would be able to share some exciting news with our families and now it doesn't look like that is going to happen. I'm hanging onto a sliver of hope right now. I have heard of cramping and spotting in early pregnancy but I haven't heard of cramping, spotting, low temperatures, and a low cervix with a good outcome.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment