weight ticker

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Week 5

So for the past week or so I've been waking up STARVING. Like I need to eat before I do anything else, including my morning washroom break. I hope this means that my body's metabolisim is improving. As of December 1st I've started to workout as well to help things along. My BBF burnt a workout DVD which only takes 20 minutes a day to complete. So I have no excuse to not workout! I'm really excited to see that all of my measurements have now had a loss. It's amazing what can happen when you eat right.

Measurements:
Weight 194 lbs -8 lbs
Arm (L) 13 -.5 (R) 13 - .5
Neck 13.5 -.5
Bust 40 -2
Chest 33.5 -1.5
Waist 40 -1.5
Hips 46 -1
Thigh (L) 24.5 -1 (R) 24.5 -1

1 comment:

  1. Dude this is awesome! Congrats! It really is amazing when your body starts to finally respond. How's the DVD going? Day 1 was OUCH! but feeling pretty good now that I'm on Day 3 :) We'll have to keep checking in with each other. ;)

    ReplyDelete